Generating lots of forms in VB from database
Author Message
 Generating lots of forms in VB from database

Are there any application generators where I can select the database and it
will create the forms and the code for record navigation and updates? I know
that VB has the wizard but I need to generate 387 forms and do not want to
do those one at a time.

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 06:40:31 GMT

1. Creating (a lot of) MDIChild forms crashes VB

2. Need help with generating forms from database

3. adding lots and lots of pictures to the executable

4. Lots and Lots of Controls slow things down....

5. Access 97 Generated Form in VB 5.0?

6. Generating reports form Access to Vb 3.0

7. Generating Word Application Form from VB App

8. Automatically generating VB forms from ODBC definitions

9. Spell checking the form fields of a HTML page generated by a VB app

10. Error in VB generated form

11. Opening a lot of database in VB4.0

12. I am looking for a used car lot database