Add new question -
Author Message
 Add new question -

Could someone tell me how to do the following -

I have a database (simple Access) using data controls. I would like to know
how to add the first record.

I open the database for the first time -

data1.recordset.addnew    '   and then get a database error

Of course if I add a record manually to the database the data access eg.
add, deletes, updates etc work fine. Well until I delete the original record
and I cannot add through the program again

What do I need to do so that I can distribute a the database with no
records?

Thanks again   - happy Thanksgiving

Wed, 16 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

2. add new item to database question

3. ADD NEW RECORD QUESTION

4. Oldie asks Newbie question - Add New record in Access VB

5. Screen Saver Add-On (New type of question)

6. adding new records & new record

7. How to add new records in a new database

8. Couple questions from a new-new-newbie!

9. new guy with new guys questions

10. New Question - Printer settings-question keeps bugging me

11. A programming methode for IIS 4.0 or IIS 5.0 Config via add new FTP site or add new website

12. Adding a new entry to a table from a form's combobox