Getting "#Error" in Access fields.
Author Message
 Getting "#Error" in Access fields.

Does anyone know what this means?

I've written a VB front end for some tables in Access. This is being used in
a multi-user environment and I recently upgraded to VB 6.0.
Somehow fields in the main table are being replaced with "#Error" instead of
the normal text field.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting "#Error" in Access fields.

2. "Globlal" field getting set to zero

3. Access 2000 Error - "Application Defined Error"

4. Error 525 "Data Access Error"

5. CopyObject gets "Illegal function call" error

6. Getting "Changed database context" error

7. Getting "Changed database context" error

8. Imagelist control gets "Invalid picture" error

9. ADSI:Getting error on CreateObject("ADsSecurity")

10. Getting a "Catastrophic Failure" error

11. Error msg "Invalid Field Data "

12. Error "Data field tto small"