date over time
Author Message
 date over time

  I need a little assistance with some data that I need for some graphs
that could span from one month to another or year to year based upon the
months.  I've thought about writing a routine that will look for the
current person and write to a temp file for that month, the look for the
next month, ect.  Is there an easier way to just pull it from the
database it's in (vb4 pro. database) ?

    Example:  Need 5 fields of data from 03-96 , 01-97

Thanks in advance for you assistance.

Jereme

Sat, 06 Nov 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. My datagrid cannot display full date and time (only date is shown)

2. Date - Date/time comparison - please help

3. How to Convert GMT(Greenwich) Time to short date and time and vice versa

4. How to get date and time from unix time in VB

5. Elapsed Time between two dates and times

6. Getting Server date and time

7. Date and Time Stamp for a Field Being Modified

8. Getting Date and time from the server

9. Date and time on the server

10. Help with Date and Time.

11. Date and Time Calculations

12. System Date and Time