Volunteers Needed
Author Message
 Volunteers Needed

hi sorry if this is spam, i dont know if it is
since i am not selling anything...

i am looking for few good vb programmers to join my team in making free
software,
this group does not sell any of the software made
this is just for fun and challenge, if any one is interested in helping out
i would greatly appreciate it thank you
and i again apologize if anyone is offended by this

if you like to help out

thank you

Fri, 23 May 2003 08:32:49 GMT

1. (LONG) Benchmark program - volunteers needed

2. Volunteers needed

3. volunteers needed

4. Need volunteer help for a NGO

5. Developer Needed -- volunteer in Silicon Valley

6. I need a good mind - any volunteers?

7. Developer Needed -- volunteer in Silicon Valley

8. A Willing Volunteer to translate WB to VBA

9. Any volunteer work available?

10. Volunteers for DiskOS project

11. Volunteer to convert my BASICA/GWBASIC into ascii

12. Volunteer debuggers??