How do I allow duplicates, Please?
Author Message
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

Someone told me that I could allow duplicate records to be put in my Jet
Database that came with VB 5 by checking "allow duplicates" in the
properties window as I am setting up a table.

Can anyone please tell this newbie the step by step to checking that.  I
can't find a place to check "allow duplicates".

Thank you in advance for any help.
Thanks,
Jerry

Sat, 01 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

I beleive you mean unique>
make sure unique is checked off

                                        TRoN~!

Quote:
>Someone told me that I could allow duplicate records to be put in my Jet
>Database that came with VB 5 by checking "allow duplicates" in the
>properties window as I am setting up a table.

>Can anyone please tell this newbie the step by step to checking that.  I
>can't find a place to check "allow duplicates".

>Thank you in advance for any help.
>Thanks,
>Jerry

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

Quote:

> I beleive you mean unique>
> make sure unique is checked off

>                                         TRoN~!

> >Someone told me that I could allow duplicate records to be put in my Jet
> >Database that came with VB 5 by checking "allow duplicates" in the
> >properties window as I am setting up a table.

> >Can anyone please tell this newbie the step by step to checking that.  I
> >can't find a place to check "allow duplicates".

> >Thank you in advance for any help.
> >Thanks,
> >Jerry

Hi Tron,

Thanks very much.  I'll give it a try.

Jerry

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 How do I allow duplicates, Please?

While setting up your table all recs are aware to be duplicate,
When you create Indexes is when you can define Unique/ Primary / Allow
duplicates
You know, Unique/ Primary don't allow duplicates..

Hope this helps

--
8-) Raul Coba Poot

Quote:
> Someone told me that I could allow duplicate records to be put in my Jet
> Database that came with VB 5 by checking "allow duplicates" in the
> properties window as I am setting up a table.

> Can anyone please tell this newbie the step by step to checking that.  I
> can't find a place to check "allow duplicates".

> Thank you in advance for any help.
> Thanks,
> Jerry

Sun, 02 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Duplicate values not allowed

2. Duplicate keys allowed with VB PropertyBag object ???

3. Duplicate keys allowed with VB PropertyBag object ???

4. Duplicate keys allowed with VB PropertyBag object ???

5. Menus: How do I allow my program to continue doing stuff while a menu is selected

6. Eliminating duplicate memo fields must be done !!!

7. Please allow us to post jobs to your newsgroup

8. Please allow us to post jobs to your newsgroup

9. Kind of Urgent please help: copy contacts from one folder to another without duplicate

10. *** Please help with duplicating records in a DB

11. Network and Duplicated/Corrupted data PLEASE HELP!!!

12. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE