Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100
Author Message
 Can't add more tracks to audio disk with EZ CD Pro and Yamaha 4100

I fixed this problem by upgrading EZ CD Pro to version 2.11

Kim Lux

Quote:
> Hi People.

> I am having a problem:  I would like to be able to create an audio CD in
> several stages, adding new tracks as I go.

> (I am only playing the CD in a CDROM player and not an audio CD player,
so
> I will make the disk a multisession and live with the fact that my audio
CD
> player will only recognize the tracks in the first session.)

> The problem is that I have never been able to successfully add tracks to
an
> already written audio CD.

> Here is what I have done:

> a) Started EZ CD Pro and selected to make an audio CD.

> b) Put my tracks in the data area and wrote the CD. (Either left the
> session open or closed it as an audio session.)

> c) If I leave the session open, the disk is not playable by my CDROM
> players.  I have also not been able to write any more material to the
> session after the first write. ( BTW: I do not have disk at once
selected.)

> d) If I close the session by selecting "Audio Session", the disk is
> playable in my CDROM players, but I am unable to write to it any more.
(If
> I use the "Disk Info and Tools" function and look at the disk info, I
> usually get write error # ? and one of the disk info fields states the
disk
> Unwritable.

> These two situations force me to write my entire audio CDROM at once,
with
> no chance of every adding material to it.

> What gives ?  Is anyone else having these problems ?  Is this normal ?
(EZ
> CD Pro doc states that audio disks may be multiple session, but I can't
> figure out how to do it.)

> Background information:

> Software: EZ CD Pro.
> Hardware: Yamaha 4100
> Computer: Pentium 133, 32 MB, etc.

> Thanks,

> Kim Lux

Fri, 16 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Playing an audio track on a mixed-mode CD

2. Save Audio Tracks on a CD to wav files

3. Get tracks from CD-Audio

4. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

5. Playing Audio CD Tracks

6. Please Help: What keeps track of Audio CDs?

7. Problem: FileListBox containing CD Audio Tracks

8. MCI - Audio CD track frame offsets

9. Check if a CD has data or audio tracks

10. Get tracks from CD-Audio

11. Retrieve tracks of CD AUDIO

12. Help: Identifying a CD on insert and reading audio tracks