Data base diary
Author Message
 Data base diary

        I have thise nice picture of a Book in gif format. How would I
go about adding forms to it?

Just a basic Idea....if I draw one from on it how to get to flip the
pages and nother pops up?

Someone point me in the right direction.......

Thanks

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Web based form feeding a vb data base

2. Help - Simply Getting Data from Extrenal Data Files (not from Access Data Base)

3. Use Outlook data as relational data base?

4. password protected Access data base with Data Control

5. New data control based on Remote Data Service

6. printing without crystal report or data report for non data base reports

7. New data control based on Remote Data Service

8. Update a data combo based on selection in other data combo

9. How to Query on Data Enviroment based data form

10. New data control based on Remote Data Service

11. New data control based on Remote Data Service

12. Lotus notes diaries