http://www.*-*-*.com/

--
Regards

Michael Dunn

: Hello,
:
: I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition"
from
: Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R.
Plew,
: Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).
:
:
:
: But unfortunately I don't have Chapter 5 : " Day 5 Clauses in SQL".
It's a
: very small file called ch05.htm  (+/- 50 Ko).
:
:
:
: If somebody has this file,  please send it to me. What can I do
without, for
: me, that very important chapter?
:
:
:
: Many thanks
:
:
:
: Fran?ois.
:

:
:

Mon, 31 May 2004 06:09:25 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
> Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

> But unfortunately I don't have Chapter 5 : " Day 5 Clauses in SQL". It's a
> very small file called ch05.htm  (+/- 50 Ko).

> If somebody has this file,  please send it to me. What can I do without,
for
> me, that very important chapter?

> Many thanks

> Fran?ois.

Mon, 31 May 2004 16:28:46 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Quote:

> > Hello,
> > I have the e-book "Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days, Second Edition" from
> > Macmillan Computer Publishing (Authors: Ryan K. Stephens, Ronald R. Plew,
> > Bryan Morgan and Jeff Perkins).

> 21 days! That's a long time! I've got "Teach Yourself SQL in 10 Days". If
> you had bought that you'd have been finished almost two weeks ago, and you
> wouldn't have needed to ask this question!

> Wanna buy it?

> Mike

You were robbed, Mike. I've got SAMS's Teach Yourself SQL in 1 Hour. Beat that!

Mon, 31 May 2004 18:59:35 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

Quote:

> Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

Is it the file http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/sql/ch05.htm that you
need?

Found om Google using search words "sql 21 ch05.htm".

-------
Tomas

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:16:30 GMT
 Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.
Hello Tomas,

This was exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you veryyyyyyyyyyyyy much!

Fran?ois.

Quote:

> > Thanks a lot for your help freinds.

> Is it the file http://members.tripod.com/er4ebus/sql/ch05.htm that you
> need?

> Found om Google using search words "sql 21 ch05.htm".

> -------
> Tomas

Wed, 02 Jun 2004 19:24:54 GMT

1. Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

2. Teach Yourself SQL in 21 Days.

3. SAMS Teach yourself database programming in 21 days

4. WTB: Teach Yourself VB in 21 days

5. Urgent, need Examples from CD "Teach yourself visual basic 5 in 21 days"

6. Urgent, Require examples in "Teach yourself visual basic 5 in 21 days"

7. Recommending "Teach yourself Visual Basic in 21 days" a book..

8. HELP!! --Teach yourself Database programming with VB4 in 21 Days --HELP!!

9. VB in 21 days help

10. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS

11. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS

12. FS: PROGRAMMING BOOK: TY VISUAL BASIC 5 in 21 DAYS