TEXT ISAM
Author Message
 TEXT ISAM

Hi Guys,

I've done an installation for a system which uses the Jet Text ISAM drivers
(apologies for posting this to a database group when JET is involved ;-) as
it is using an SQL statement to import an external CSV file.

The system works fine on machines that have had Access installed, but not on
any others (ISAM not found).

I have installed the MSTEXT35.DLL (or something) and it still doesn't work.

I can't find anywhere in the KB or on the online MSDN to indicate how I can
install the drivers separately.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

LC

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Updating a text file via TEXT ISAM

2. text ISAM driver re/install problem

3. Attaching to Text ISAM files

4. Can't get Text ISAM to use SCHEMA.INI

5. using isam text driver to open comma delimited text file

6. ISAM: Reserved error 1070 (ISAM)

7. Text import ISAM dysfunctional?

8. Help: updating text file-Updating Data in a linked table not supported by this ISAM

9. Import Text File in database with ISAM driver

10. Help with TEXT file and ISAM.

11. Cannot find installable ISAM text

12. Connection.Open on ISAM text file