Betrieve (6.15) and VB6
Author Message
 Betrieve (6.15) and VB6

Every I read it says that VB6 can connect with btreive files - and yet I can
not see how. Everthing says used the data control and set the database naem
to btrieve - then I read that this only works with access v.2 and BELOW.
Let's assume I don't have access (or assume that I have Access 2000) and I
want to attach to a btreieve datasourse. How can I do that (without using an
ODBC data source)?

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 04:18:19 GMT
 Betrieve (6.15) and VB6
You need to install a Btrieve engine.
It have a .EXE SelfRegister that can be used as Server Engine.

If  you need more info, explain me more detailed information.

Bye!

Quote:
> Every I read it says that VB6 can connect with btreive files - and yet I
can
> not see how. Everthing says used the data control and set the database
naem
> to btrieve - then I read that this only works with access v.2 and BELOW.
> Let's assume I don't have access (or assume that I have Access 2000) and I
> want to attach to a btreieve datasourse. How can I do that (without using
an
> ODBC data source)?

Sat, 15 Nov 2003 05:34:44 GMT

1. Access2000 - format 6152346.00 to 6.15 ???

2. A big tip for all using Crystal with Btrieve 6.15

3. ODBC drivers for Btrieve 6.15 needed

4. Btrieve 6.15

5. VB and Btrieve 6.15

6. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

7. VB3 or VB5 / Btrieve - How to connect to Btrieve 6.15 Files

8. Looking for Betrieve ODBC Drivers...Any Clue

9. Crystal and Betrieve

10. Btrieve 6.15 won't create more than 1 index?

11. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE

12. Can't open VB6 because VB6 caused a stack fault in module VB6.EXE