Please....Does anyone have code for a random Midi player???
Author Message
 Please....Does anyone have code for a random Midi player???

By chance, does anyone know where I could obtain code for playing midi
files in a random fashion?  I have built a custom slideshow using VB5,
and would like to play a list of midi files from a known directory
when running the show.

Thanks in advance...

Gail Love

Fri, 18 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. In desperate need of random midi player code!!

2. In desperate need of random midi player code....

3. In desperate need of random midi player code...

4. In desperate need of random midi player code...

5. Please.... Does anyone have code for a random Midi player????

6. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

7. Random Selection - Can anyone explain this code?

8. Having problems with WAV player project.

9. WAV or MIDI player in QBASIC?????

10. midi foreground players

11. QB MIDI PLAYER .021

12. First MIDI Player for QBasic