Free Custom Controls
Author Message
 Free Custom Controls

Hello,

I currently have about 30-40 free custom controls that can be used in VB.
Everything from GUI Widgets, to full Multimedia controls with full CD Player
support, Tray Icon controls, etc. etc. etc.

All developed under VB5 Pro

Come to http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~brentleim/ or
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thanks and have fun with them,

Brent Leimenstoll
brentleim Software

Tue, 06 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Custom Controls
I am new to programming and have just read the posting below. Can anyone
explain how to use these controls? I have downloaded one called
blsEnhancedInfoX.ocx and understand that this will give system information
to the user. I placed this in the toolbox and then into a project but what
do you do next? Any help appreciated.

Pete Boys

Quote:
>Hello,

>I currently have about 30-40 free custom controls that can be used in VB.
>Everything from GUI Widgets, to full Multimedia controls with full CD
Player
>support, Tray Icon controls, etc. etc. etc.

>All developed under VB5 Pro

>Come to http://home.earthlink.net/~brentleim/ or
>http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/bitmap/577/ to download all you want.

>Thanks and have fun with them,

>Brent Leimenstoll
>brentleim Software

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Free Custom Controls
On Sun, 20 Sep 1998 19:02:09 +0100, "Pete Boys"

To check a certain OCX and what it does place it in a blank form then
type the ocx name with a dot or period and then a list box drops
down......pick one.......to see what they do i ussaully use the
command.

Msgbox

heres a few examples of your software you downloaded.

-------------------->CutHere<--------------------------------------
'How much hard drive space is left
MsgBox blsEnhancedInfo1.DriveFreeSpace

'get product i.d number of windows...
MsgBox blsEnhancedInfo1.ProductID

------------------>Cut here<--------------

I found it to be case sensitive......so if it doesn't work check and
recheck spelling.......These commands I cuted and pasted so there
correct.

See ya

http://www.itcanada.com/~netters

Quote:
>I am new to programming and have just read the posting below. Can anyone
>explain how to use these controls? I have downloaded one called
>blsEnhancedInfoX.ocx and understand that this will give system information
>to the user. I placed this in the toolbox and then into a project but what
>do you do next? Any help appreciated.

>Pete Boys

>>Hello,

>>I currently have about 30-40 free custom controls that can be used in VB.
>>Everything from GUI Widgets, to full Multimedia controls with full CD
>Player
>>support, Tray Icon controls, etc. etc. etc.

>>All developed under VB5 Pro

>>Come to http://home.earthlink.net/~brentleim/ or
>>http://www.fortunecity.com/skyscraper/bitmap/577/ to download all you want.

>>Thanks and have fun with them,

>>Brent Leimenstoll
>>brentleim Software

Fri, 09 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Custom Controls

2. Free custom control?

3. FREE Custom Control for writing log files...

4. Free Custom Controls

5. Free Custom Control to write Log Files...

6. Free Custom Controls

7. Free Custom Controls, Programs, and Example VB Projects...

8. Free Custom Controls

9. Free Custom Controls, Programs & Example VB Projects...

10. ANNOUNCING: Free TCP Custom Control Available

11. Get a free custom Progress Bar Control

12. Get a free custom Progress Bar Control