Reindex in ODBC,JET in Access and SQL
Author Message
 Reindex in ODBC,JET in Access and SQL

Hello ,
    I'm afraid my program w/ encounter the database corrupt or damage, so
I'm going to write some come to reindex my database table,but i have no Idea
how to do? is it : adodc1.recordset.reindex??? <--its seemed not that kind
or sort .
also how to do if i use SQL database! Thanks

Edwin

Mon, 12 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access to a VIEW of SQL-Server by ODBC (jet)

2. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

3. Help: MS-SQL Server 6 / ODBC / Jet - A triad gone horribly wrong

4. SQL-Server ODBC + Jet Linked Table + RefreshLink method

5. SQL Server Jet/ODBC problems

6. ODBC, Jet, MS Query, Access runtime relationship?

7. Accessing a database through ODBC instead of JET

8. Access 2.0 Through Jet or ODBC w/ VB4?

9. Jet and MS-Access through ODBC

10. access jet 2.5 and odbc

11. Jet and MS-Access through ODBC

12. Access MDB with ODBC or local JET?