Error Message After Using Wizard
Author Message
 Error Message After Using Wizard

I'm trying to create database forms using the Application and Database
Wizards. When attempting to run the forms, I get a "user type not defined"
message in the datPrimaryRS/MoveComplete module of the code. This is the
highlighted section:

Private Sub datPrimaryRS_MoveComplete(ByVal adReason As
ADODB.EventReasonEnum, ByVal pError As ADODB.Error, adStatus As
ADODB.EventStatusEnum, ByVal pRecordset As ADODB.Recordset)
  'This will display the current record position for this recordset
  datPrimaryRS.Caption = "Record: " &
CStr(datPrimaryRS.Recordset.AbsolutePosition)
End Sub

It is not clear to me what isn't being defined. Identical statements in
other modules are not flagged.

Robert Kolker

Wed, 07 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error message using wizard.

2. Suppress Error Message from VB% Setup Wizard

3. Error message in VB5 Application Wizard

4. Setup wizard Error Message?

5. Used Data Form Wizard but still and error

6. VB6: Expsvr.DLL gives error while registering using P&D Wizard

7. Setup errors using setup wizard

8. Registering OC25.DLL Error after using Wizard

9. Error registering graph32.ocx using Setup Wizard

10. Application error when using Setup Wizard

11. COM+ error 80110501 when using Install Component Wizard

12. Error occurred while registrating EXPSRV.DLL USING VB 6.0 setup wizard