Access 97 and ASPS
Author Message
 Access 97 and ASPS

Can anyone out there give any guidance?

I have an access97 database resident on NT server.  It is being accessed via
ASPs.  Using a static cursor and can browse through the database happily,
but if I chang it to dynamic the following error appears:

ADODB.Recordset error '800a0cb3'

The operation requested by the application is not supported
by the provider.
/proto/pages2.asp, line 37

The line referred
to is:
RS.AbsolutePage=Session("CurrentPage")

I want to be able to allow the user to update the record that they have
found.

I believe that technet says that this is a design feature, but I wondered if
anyone knows a workaround?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Martine

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help- Access 97 and ASP

2. about Access 97 with ASP

3. Access 97 and ASP Problems

4. Access '97 and ASP

5. HELP!! ASP, Access 97 and user defined functions

6. implementing transactions on an access 97 backend using asp

7. Access 97 indexes using asp file

8. ASP Connection Script to Access 97

9. Access 97: VBA-DAO-Access 97 synchronization problem?

10. Accessing owner of distribution lists and access rights of public folders in Access 97

11. convert Access 2 in Access 95 and Access 97

12. Access 97 upgrade to Access 2000 or Access 2002