Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0
Author Message
 Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

I have been experimenting with the using VB to create interfaces for my
database.  I just tried to add the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0
SP3) control and got an error message
that the said that I don't have the appropriate lisence to use the
control.
I am using VB 6.0 Professional Edition.  I tried to reinstall the
software,
but did not have any luck.  Any advice?

Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:28:52 GMT
 Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

Quote:

> I have been experimenting with the using VB to create interfaces for my
> database.  I just tried to add the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0
> SP3) control and got an error message
> that the said that I don't have the appropriate lisence to use the
> control.
> I am using VB 6.0 Professional Edition.  I tried to reinstall the
> software,
> but did not have any luck.  Any advice?

Does http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q177/7/99.ASP
help?

--
Jim in Cleveland
If you're writing to me, in my address

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 02:30:04 GMT

1. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

2. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control 5.0 (SP3)

3. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

4. DBGRID32.OCX - Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

5. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control ( DBGRID32.OCX)

6. Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control

7. Where is the Microsoft Data Bound Grid Control?

8. beginner/need MS Data Bound Grid Control 5.0

9. binding a data bound grid control programmatically

10. VB 5.0 Data Bound Controls and VFP 5.0 Databases

11. Data bound grid 5.0 (SP3)

12. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid