Updating a SQLSever datetime field from VB
Author Message
 Updating a SQLSever datetime field from VB

Hi,

I am trying to update a datetime field from VB 6, by passing a SQL query to
the database. I cannot for the life of me figure out the proper syntax of
the SET statement...ie. "SET date_time = '1999/08/19 08:00:00.000'".

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tony

Mon, 04 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to update datetime field with NULL using ADO update

2. Updating SQL Server 7 datetime field from VB 6

3. Converting a VB.NET DateTime to SQL DateTime

4. VB and SqlSever Data Types

5. help needed with VB 3.0 and Sybase SQLSever 10

6. Using VB to set a DateTime field in SQL server database

7. VB DE - how to insert Null into a datetime table field

8. DateTime filed from Dataset stripped to Date only when Updated

9. Round up DateTime field to the hour ?????

10. Import/Export to/from dBase IV looses time in DateTime field

11. datetime field problem

12. Textbox bound to datetime field