Progressbar w/ updatebatch ADO, is this even possible?
Author Message
 Progressbar w/ updatebatch ADO, is this even possible?

Have a look at the recordset events, in particular FetchProgress .

Quote:
> I have updatebatch event that takes a long time to complete and need to
show
> user something is happening.  I would prefer a progress bar over a
twirling
> hourglass mouse cursor or animation, but if this is all that is allowed...

> Is there any way to display a progress bar (or any type of indicator other
> than a silly animation) that would depict the progress of the updatebatch
> event in ado?

Wed, 05 Jan 2005 19:49:43 GMT

1. Progressbar w/ updatebatch ADO, is this even possible?

2. ADO Find -- is this even possible?

3. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number

4. Is it even possible to...

5. Is this even possible?

6. Is it even possible?

7. Is this even possible??

8. Is this even possible?

9. is this even possible with ms products

10. Is this even possible??

11. Is this even possible

12. Is this even possible???????