Any ADO Connection Property to check if A transaction is Open
Author Message
 Any ADO Connection Property to check if A transaction is Open

I am now using ADO 2.1 and I would like to know is there a property(or flag)
to check if a connection contain open transaction.
if i close a connection which contain open transaction, error occur.
I want to avoid this error and want to check this ADO connection property
before close the connection

Thanks for kind attention and hope anyone can help me to find out the
solution
Regards,
Terry Ng

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to check ado connection transaction status???

2. ADO Connection Transaction vs. ObjectContext Transaction

3. How to check if ADO connection is open?

4. ADO Connection (resource) pooling with COM+ transactions

5. ADO Connection (resource) pooling with COM+ transactions

6. Transaction server and ADO connection.

7. Determine if a ADO-Connection is in a Transaction

8. ADO: Determine open transaction + DED command ignors Locktype, CursorType and CursorLocation

9. ADODB TRANSACTION ADO ERROR No Transaction is Active

10. ADODB TRANSACTION ADO ERROR No Transaction is Active

11. When to use MTS transactions and ADO Transactions

12. How to check TCP/IP open connection.