Array insert using Microsoft Oracle Provider for .Net
Author Message
 Array insert using Microsoft Oracle Provider for .Net

Hi everyone

I've got a problem with passing an array to a stored procedure, and I
hope someone could give me some advice.

I have a dataset (100 rows) in VB.NET and would like to call a stored
Procedure in Oracle to perform a array insert. Is there any way that I
can pass this dataset to a Stored Procedure or do I have to execute
SQL directly from .NET, and if so can I somehow perform one insert
instead of hundred.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks!
Erika

Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:07:42 GMT

1. Unable to connect Oracle using the Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle

2. Microsoft --OR-- Oracle OLE DB provider

3. ADO with Microsoft Oracle OLE DB Provider.

4. How does Microsoft OLD DB Provider For Oracle Tsn Entry

5. OLE DB Provider for Oracle (from Microsoft)

6. Microsoft's slow Oracle OLE DB Provider

7. Connecting to Oracle thru Oracle OLE DB Provider(OraOLDDB.Oracle)

8. Oracle .Net Data Provider Error

9. New Oracle Data Provider for .NET

10. Need help passing an array to an Oracle procedure using Oracle Objects for OLE

11. I can not INSERT into Access95 using ADO.net and VB.NET

12. INSERT into access database using vb.net/ado.net..problem