best save grid in to text file or mdb file
Author Message
 best save grid in to text file or mdb file

I Whant to downlad stock quotes from yahoo.
To download i need the ticker symbol of the stock quotes.
What is the best place to store it in a mdb file or in a text file

Glenn

Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:10:53 GMT
 best save grid in to text file or mdb file
Can you be bit more elaborative for what purpose your are going to use the
stock prices?

Arvind Kumar Singh

Quote:
> I Whant to downlad stock quotes from yahoo.
> To download i need the ticker symbol of the stock quotes.
> What is the best place to store it in a mdb file or in a text file

> Glenn

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 14:25:35 GMT

1. Save all inbox messages to a text file (or text files) with VBA

2. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

3. Saving a Bitmap file to an .MDB file

4. File Loading/Saving File Forms and the MS Flex Grid

5. Export MDB file into text file

6. import hebrew text files to mdb files, using VB5

7. VB5 - Converting a text file to MDB file

8. how to conver a email address text file to mdb file use code

9. Inputing from MDB File vs Text File

10. How to import a text file to my mdb file using vb5

11. Concatinate .mdb files into single .mdb file

12. VB code to save a text file format using current date as file name