stored procedures: return codes and return status with rdo
Author Message
 stored procedures: return codes and return status with rdo

Could anyone please shed some light on how to retrieve return codes from
stored procedures called with rdo in VB?.
I see in msdn that you are recommended not to use the execute method of
the connection object - because you can't get at the error codes - and
that you should use the openresultset method of the rdoquery object. I
can do this and run my stored procedure but still can't find a way of
getting the return codes I need.
TIA for any enlightment,

Tristan

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Return status from a SQL Server stored procedure

2. Return status from a SQL Server stored procedure

3. Using RDO to get the message return by print statement in stored procedure

4. ADO - Getting Stored Procedure Return codes

5. RDO and Parameter Query/returning status... using Sybase

6. RDO and Parameter Query/Return Status using Sybase

7. passing return status from sql server procedure to VB

8. RDO: Calling stored procs that return results

9. how to get return value from store procedure

10. Capturing return value of Stored Procedure...

11. Return Value from Stored Procedure?

12. Return from SQL Server stored procedure