Outlook and Access integrating issue
Author Message
 Outlook and Access integrating issue

Hello Everyone,

  Where does outlook store all the information you enter ? For example, I
creat a new field in Outlook and enter some information, can I access this
information through VB and if so does every record contain a distiguishable
ID so that I can integrate A MDB with indexed fields ???

  Please, If you can answer in detail.

   Thanx in advance
                Dave

Mon, 02 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ideas to integrate Outlook and newsgroup into my Access database

2. Ideas to integrate Outlook,PowerPoint with Access database??

3. integrating Outlook 97 with Access 97

4. Integrated Security Issues with SQL2000 and Crystal 8

5. Outlook Web Access Issue

6. Integrate into Outlook's search and advanced search functions

7. Integrating MS-Project with Outlook & Exchange Server

8. Integrating Outlook in a n-tier programming model using VB

9. Need help integrating Outlook in my program

10. How to Integrate .hlp file into Access?

11. Integrating Lotus Notes and Access

12. Integrating Project with MS access