ADO 2.7 in VB.NET
Author Message
 ADO 2.7 in VB.NET

Hi,

1. Can I use the new VB.NET DataGrid with ADO 2.7 recordset, or I have to
use the old DataGrid from the Customize Toolbox window?
2. Does all the old components has prefix "Ax" in VB.NET?

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:57:08 GMT
 ADO 2.7 in VB.NET
Go to a newgroup with dotnet or vsnet in its name.

--
Useful links:
My favorite (code indent / explore add ins, plenty of source) :

> Hi,

> 1. Can I use the new VB.NET DataGrid with ADO 2.7 recordset, or I have to
> use the old DataGrid from the Customize Toolbox window?
> 2. Does all the old components has prefix "Ax" in VB.NET?

Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:56:36 GMT
 ADO 2.7 in VB.NET
Your questions are OT for this group. Pls post them to
microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.adonet.

Quote:
> 1. Can I use the new VB.NET DataGrid with ADO 2.7 recordset, or I
have to
> use the old DataGrid from the Customize Toolbox window?

Q310349 HOW TO: Use OleDbDataAdapter to Fill DataSet from ADORecordset
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;Q310349

Quote:
> 2. Does all the old components has prefix "Ax" in VB.NET?

Usually, yes.

--
Peter Wu
Microsoft Corporation

rights.

Sat, 19 Feb 2005 14:20:39 GMT

1. ADO 2.7 in VB.NET

2. ADO 2.7 in VB.NET

3. ADO 2.7 in VB.NET

4. Datagrid with ADO 2.7

5. Setting the ActiveConnection property of a Command Object (ADO 2.7)

6. ADO 2.7 recordset binding

7. using ADO 2.7 on Windows 95 machine

8. ado 2.7

9. ADO 2.7 and References

10. ADO 2.7 mishandling Identity fields

11. ADO 2.7 Libary Question?

12. Question Ado 2.7 Field Object , Vb6.0