Automated File Open and Read
Author Message
 Automated File Open and Read

Hi,

I have a problem which requires urgent assistance...I have to create a
program
which opens every file in a certain directory and extracts certain
records from
each file...as shown below from directory report

e.g:     c\report\rep001.txt
            c\report\rep002.txt
            c\report\rep003.txt
            c\report\rep004.txt

I noticed that the current...

Open "C:\cpi\cpi004.txt" For Input As #1

   Do Until EOF(1)
      Line Input #1, strRow...

Does not cater a  solution for my problem...any suggestion and
assistance
is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
KT

Mon, 08 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to open a file for read that is already open by another application

2. Need to automate opening .pst file

3. automate powerpoint: can't open file

4. Automate File Opening

5. Open and Read a PDF file

6. reading in a file but I mess up with OPEN/GET

7. Creation of .ldb file when opening database in read-only

8. Please, please help - VB6 opening and reading a project mpp file

9. open txt file and read strings

10. DSOFile: The file is currently open and cannot be read

11. VBA: How to read file summary properties without opening the workbook

12. How to open files for read/write in .aspx