Using VBScript to Run a Module in MSAccess?
Author Message
 Using VBScript to Run a Module in MSAccess?

Hello,

I'm creating an interactive web site using ASP and VBScript, linked to
an MSAccess backend.

At this point I've got a pretty good idea how to get VBScript to cause
MSAccess to run a query and then send the results through ASP to the
client's browser in HTML form.

Now I'm interested in using VBScript to cause a module subroutine in
MSAccess to kick off (so I can do a lot more than just run a query).

Does anyone know how to do this?

--Tom.

Tue, 19 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using VBScript to run Access VBA module

2. Using MSAccess 8.0, Macro or Module?

3. Using VBScript COM Object to parse and run VBScripts scriplets

4. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

5. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

6. Learning about MSAccess Module

7. Referece a module and have it not run the module

8. Code to schedule modules to run every hour (or multiple daily runs)

9. How do I run notepad.exe on the server using vbscript

10. HOW to add VALUES to COMBOBOX (HTML SELECT)at run time on CLIENT SIDE using VBSCRIPT

11. How do I run a program using VBScript?

12. Using Vbscript and SQL-DMO to connect to SQL Server and run a T-SQL script