Filling the combo with the table data...
Author Message
 Filling the combo with the table data...

I want to fill a combo box with the items in table of a database.
I open my base like this:

Set wks = CreateWorkspace("", "admin", "", dbUseJet)
Set db = wks.OpenDatabase(g_DataBaseFile)
Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("Containers", dbOpenTable)

I have the Containers table in my .mdb file, but i get 'type mismatch'
error. Why is that so?

        Mike

Sat, 20 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Filling a combo drop down from access table

2. Filling a combo list with table names

3. Connect to Access table & fill combo box

4. Fill Combo with values from an access table

5. Filling combo box text box area from data

6. Filling combo box with Excel data...

7. fill combo box using data in msflexgrid

8. fill combo box using data in msflexgrid

9. Fill Combo List using Criteria selected in another Combo List

10. Help filling second combo box from fist combo box

11. Help filling second combo box from first combo box

12. Fill Combo List using Criteria selected in another Combo List