VB3 Access 2 - Compatibility Layer
Author Message
 VB3 Access 2 - Compatibility Layer

I have instaled the VB3/Access2 Compatibilty Layer on my PC (Running
Windows 95) and every thing seems OK, however, when I use the Installation
Wizard, to create my installation discs, the wrong Dll's are compacted and
written to the floppy disc. I have amended the SETUPWIZ.INI files,
according the the .TXT file that came with the compatibility layer??

Help!!

Sat, 09 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

2. Access 2- VB3 Compatibility Layer

3. VB3 to MS Access 2 - Where's the Compatibility Layer

4. VB3.0, Access 1.1, Compatibility Layer, Compact Statement

5. Compatibility layer Access2 - VB3

6. VB3 Compatibility Layer

7. Compatibility Layer+VB3+Access2 problems

8. I need the Access 2.0 to implement the Compatibility Layer

9. Help for VB to Access 2.0 compatibility layer.

10. Can't Install 2.0 compatibility layer without Access 2.0

11. Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0

12. Compatibility Layer for VB 3.0 -> Access 2.0