Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands
Author Message
 Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands

During the final stages of development of a program which
produces a report based on a number of Paradox tables, and
a couple of Access tables I suddenly started getting Run-
Time Error 91 messages whn issuing Recordset FIND commands.

I don't have help files and am struggling with this - any
ideas??

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 02:36:19 GMT
 Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 Run-time error '91' with ADODC Recordset commands

Quote:

Sat, 22 Oct 2005 20:24:03 GMT

1. RUN TIME ERROR '91':

2. Run-time error '91' - HELP

3. run-time error '91'

4. Run Time Error '91'?

5. VB Run-time error '91'

6. >Run-Time Error Message '91'

7. Run-time error '91'

8. Runtime error '91'

9. Runtime error '91'

10. HELP : Error 91 : Run-Time Error 91 Object Variable or With

11. Command object Run time error '3075'

12. Error 91 running UpdateClass VBA macro from Sue Mosher's book