Limit the number of Simultaneous Users on a SQL Server Database
Author Message
 Limit the number of Simultaneous Users on a SQL Server Database

How can I limit the number of users connecting to my SQL Server Database
simultaneously ?

Best regards,

APO

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Limit the number of Simultaneous Users on a SQL Server Database
There is a configuration setting in SQL Server which you can set to limit
the number of connections. By default it is around 35,000. You will have to
check the exact name of the setting because I can't remember and I am not at
a machine with the books on line.

Andrew Grillage, MCP
__________________

Quote:
> How can I limit the number of users connecting to my SQL Server Database
> simultaneously ?

> Best regards,

> APO

Fri, 14 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Limited number of simultaneous users in Access?

2. Simultaneous Access and SQL Server support?

3. Simultaneous Access and SQL Server support?

4. Number of tasks in a SQL Server database

5. SQL Server database users..etc.

6. Help needed: User permissions in a SQL Server 6.5 database

7. Limiting number of users

8. Practical Limits to the Number of Concurrent Users.

9. Limiting the Number of User

10. Limit Users Accessing Application To The Number Purchased By Their License

11. Number of Linked Database Limit?