Open an Access-File but no Access -- please give some Tips
Author Message
 Open an Access-File but no Access -- please give some Tips

Hi to all,

I'm normaly a programmer for MS Access, but no wI want to write a
little program which starts up with windows and then search in a
databasefile for the birthdays of persons.

If it find someone then do a message.

My declaration is:
Dim accFile as Database
Dim accTable as Recordset

set accFile = dbengine.OpenDatabase("TheDatabasename")
set accTable = acFile.OpenRecordset("TheTablename",dbopendynaset)

The programm is working very well, but when I open the Database MS
access starts up and you can see the process-window from access.
What do I have to do that you can't see the access-window or that
access don't opens?

thx for some Tips

Joachim Jauss
--
Joachim Jau?

A little helper in the web

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. PLEASE HELP! Access not giving access to MDB

2. open a access file from another access file

3. Open file Dialog Box in Access..Please Help

4. Opening Word from Access - gives errors

5. Opening an Access File inside an Access Application

6. access.application object can't open access file

7. Tips on migration from Access 97 to Access 2002

8. Please give advice on EXECUTEABLE Database Access

9. FindFirstFile and FindNextFile - file access speed tip

10. server file access without giving explicit permission

11. I want to move files with ASP without giving the anonymous user write access

12. Any way to Access Custom File Properties without opening file