Stupid guy and stupid problem
Author Message
 Stupid guy and stupid problem

use the TextMatrix method of the MSFLexgid

MSFLEXGRID1.TextMatrix(MyRow,MyCol) = "Hello WORLd"

Quote:
> After I do the following  statement, I don't know how to put the result
> to the MSFlexgrid:

> Dim sql As String

> Set stat_db=DBEngine.Workspaces(0).OpenDatabase
> ("C:\mydocuments\Chinese.mdb", , False)

> sql = "select COUNT(*) AS Counter from ????
> where (?O = '" & b & "' )"

> After I find the result, I don't know how to put the result to the
> MSFlexgrid,
> how can I do the following steps?
> Thanks

Thu, 21 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. STupid guy and Stupid problem

2. Stupid guy and stupid problem

3. Stupid guy and Stupid problem

4. STupid guy and stupid problem

5. Stupid question for you guys: Check box

6. Stupid question from a perhaps stupid beginner.

7. stupid select where sql problem

8. I feel stupid -problems showing a second form (Vb.Net)

9. NEED HELP W/ STUPID PROBLEM (crm)

10. Database Problems (Beginner's stupid questions)

11. Stupid "Name file1 As file2" problem

12. Stupid picture problem