Grouping with a date problem
Author Message
 Grouping with a date problem

HI all,
My BE is MSACCESS 97 and using CR7
I have a report with a graph that needs to print to some group values for a
particular month and year.
My grouping field is a formula - month({so-so-field});
The record selection formula prints out the values on the basis of 2
parameter fields
Begdate and enddate. These are datetime fields.
So I pass 1996,01,01 and 1999,01,01.
I get all the values and the graph but for only all the months of 1996
whereas I do not get anything for rest, i have data for them too.
I understand that I need to change the grouping field formula to month and
year but I am not being able to do that. For eg. something similar in
Access/VB---- Group By format(field, "yyyy-mm"). Works fine in Access, how
to accomplish the same IN CR.
Thanx in advance, all suggestions are welcome.

Sun, 21 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

2. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

3. Grouping date by week

4. Porblem With Date Grouping In Report Access V7

5. It's beaten three groups to date!!

6. SQL group by date when field has long format

7. Help: CR group selection formula with dates

8. SQL Grouping by Date(Quarter, Month, etc...)

9. : sql statement..group using dates

10. Crystal Reports Grouping & Date Sensitivity

11. Crystal Reports Grouping & Date Sensitivity

12. how to group date fields