Crystal Reports 4.6 and VB5
Author Message
 Crystal Reports 4.6 and VB5

Hello.
        I am having a problem creating an invoice from three tables in an
Access 7.0 database. I have not been able to properly link the three tables.
The tables are customer(index customer), parts(index parts) and the invoice
database(index invoicenumber).
        Any advice would be helpful...upgrading to ver 6.0 is not an option.
                I am on a short deadline!!!!

Peter Piluk

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports 4.6 and VB5

Quote:

> Hello.
>         I am having a problem creating an invoice from three tables in an
> Access 7.0 database. I have not been able to properly link the three tables.
> The tables are customer(index customer), parts(index parts) and the invoice
> database(index invoicenumber).
>         Any advice would be helpful...upgrading to ver 6.0 is not an option.
>                 I am on a short deadline!!!!

> Peter Piluk

You can create an View(QueryDef) that links the tables and then create
the Report that contains only fields from this query

hope this helps

Regards
--
Waldemar Penner

Fri, 27 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Reports 4.6 / VB5 Tables in Report

2. Crystal Report 4.6 in Crystal Report 6.0

3. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

4. VB5 and Crystal Reports 4.6.

5. VB5 & Crystal reports 4.6

6. VB5 Crystal Report 4.6 Problem.

7. VB5 - Crystal Reports 4.6

8. Problem refreshing report data in crystal reports 4.6

9. Crystal Report 4.6 and Sub report

10. VB5 and crystal 4.6 Action 1 equal 0.

11. VB5 and crystal 4.6 Action 1 equal 0.

12. Runtime requirements for crystal 4.6 & VB5