SQL-Server not found
Author Message
 SQL-Server not found

Hallo,
i'm starting reports from my application.

if i loged on a workstation as administrator the program prints the report,
if i loged an as a normal user i became a message:
"sql-server not found"

it is a w2000 workstation and a w2000 server.

thanks for your help

maik

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 16:39:44 GMT
 SQL-Server not found
Maik,
    Make sure when you login as yourself that your userID is a "Power User"

Dave

Quote:
> Hallo,
> i'm starting reports from my application.

> if i loged on a workstation as administrator the program prints the
report,
> if i loged an as a normal user i became a message:
> "sql-server not found"

> it is a w2000 workstation and a w2000 server.

> thanks for your help

> maik

Mon, 15 Nov 2004 20:03:03 GMT

1. Specified SQL server not found.

2. SQL Server Not Found

3. Crystal 6 with Oracle - Error 599 SQL SERVER NOT FOUND

4. SQL Server not found

5. Error:SQL server not Found?

6. Specified SQL server not found (ERROR)

7. Specified SQL Server not found error

8. SQL Server Not Found

9. Specified SQL server not found.

10. Specified SQL server not found.

11. Can not find SQL Server (I'm not using SQL Server)

12. Another Physical DB not found (but with SQL server)