String to CReports
Author Message
 String to CReports

Hi!
Can I pass string into Report, if YES the Q is HOW?

Thanks

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 10:15:44 GMT
 String to CReports
As a parameter using the RDC from VB6:

    Establish a report parameter field and 'fill' it

    Set cryReport = crxApplication.OpenReport("reportpathand name.rpt")
    cryReport.ParameterFields(1).AddCurrentValue ("Stringtoappear")

Dean

Quote:
> Hi!
> Can I pass string into Report, if YES the Q is HOW?

> Thanks

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 12:52:10 GMT
 String to CReports
Thanks
I will try

Quote:
> As a parameter using the RDC from VB6:

>     Establish a report parameter field and 'fill' it

>     Set cryReport = crxApplication.OpenReport("reportpathand name.rpt")
>     cryReport.ParameterFields(1).AddCurrentValue ("Stringtoappear")

> Dean

> > Hi!
> > Can I pass string into Report, if YES the Q is HOW?

> > Thanks

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:57:59 GMT

1. VB.Net and CReport.Net

2. Q? Can CReport See Type Data in files

3. Question: best format foreporting and printing CReports?

4. CReport in VB Project

5. VB and CReport Setup program

6. Help VBA and CReports want initialize

7. Print to file through Print Driver & CReports

8. String to Array and Array to String

9. REPLACING STRINGS WITH STRINGS

10. Immediate Problem: Replacing string within a string through a field

11. String.Trim and String.TrimEnd behave irrationally!

12. string replace with wildcard number of spaces between strings - removing blank lines