Webclass and Crystal reports
Author Message
 Webclass and Crystal reports

Hi all,

I am developing a Webclass aplication and I would want to allow my
users the ability to create their own reports, and save them.

I tried using the run time report designer of Crystal Reports without
much success.

I would be grateful for any pointers on what is the best approach.

Thank you all.

Frank

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Crystal Report Designer on a WebClass Application

2. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

3. Linking Crystal Report with a stored Procedure -- crystal report for visual studio.net

4. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

5. Crystal Report 6 and Crystal Report 8

6. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

7. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

8. Passing Parameters from C# to Crystal Report / Crystal Report Viewer

9. Utilisation de crystal report/Use of Crystal Report

10. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

11. Crystal Report 7 ActiveX (craxdrt.dll) vs Crystal Report Engine (CPEAUTO.dll)

12. Crystal Reports 6 to Crystal Reports 8