WinXP problem
Author Message
 WinXP problem

I converted a system to WinXP and when I try to rebuild an InstallShield
Express project that includes CR 8.5, one of the files that existed in the
Win98 environment is no longer there - CRPAIG80.DLL - there is a file named
CRPAIG.DLL???

Are they functionally the same?

--

Wayne Wengert

Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:01:50 GMT
 WinXP problem

Fri, 19 Jun 1992 00:00:00 GMT
 WinXP problem
I found the file. There is some quirk in the XP Search routine that refuses
to look in all directories (yes, I turned on all those options!). I manually
looked through the Seagate directories and found it.

Wayne

Quote:
> I converted a system to WinXP and when I try to rebuild an InstallShield
> Express project that includes CR 8.5, one of the files that existed in the
> Win98 environment is no longer there - CRPAIG80.DLL - there is a file
named
> CRPAIG.DLL???

> Are they functionally the same?

> --

> Wayne Wengert

Sat, 24 Apr 2004 01:19:31 GMT

1. VBA problem using RDO on WinXP or 2000 with Excel97

2. Excel 97 on WinXP Pro, early bound problems in VB

3. strange scripting problem in IE6 on WinXP

4. PROBLEM!!-->VB Application/IE6 crashing behavior when running a WinNT built app on WinXP

5. User interface problems on WinXP

6. Problem with Senddata and the last WinXP upgrade

7. listbox problem in winXP

8. Problems with WinXP

9. Permissions problem with ADOX and CreateProcess() on WinXP Pro

10. Problem with WinXP

11. WinXP SP-1 Problem

12. WinXP RAS problem