Difference between CR project and Output on difference PC.
Author Message
 Difference between CR project and Output on difference PC.

I created some reports using CR 8.5 with rounded squares.
When I print it in the same PC with CR's installed all work.
But on another PC the squares are not rounded.
Must I install some OCX on the other PC?

Thanks.

Fri, 17 Dec 2004 21:23:45 GMT
 Difference between CR project and Output on difference PC.
Crystal uses an extra DLL (can't find the name now) try this link, it was
very helpfull to me http://support.crystaldecisions.com/fix/tsreccr.asp

Vincent

Quote:
> I created some reports using CR 8.5 with rounded squares.
> When I print it in the same PC with CR's installed all work.
> But on another PC the squares are not rounded.
> Must I install some OCX on the other PC?

> Thanks.

Sat, 18 Dec 2004 23:37:30 GMT

1. Difference between PalmSize PC et Pocket PC

2. Differences Between HPPCL and Postscript Output?

3. Differences from CR to enterprise

4. Project/Program Management, There is a Difference

5. the difference between standalone and network projects?

6. Difference between resulting vb from Make Project and Execute

7. MMcontrol output to PC-speaker

8. MMcontrol output to PC-speaker

9. MMcontrol output to PC-speaker

10. CR for Pocket PC

11. CR files for Client PC

12. VB.net CR and CR 8.5: What are the differences?