CR embedabble control help, please...
Author Message
 CR embedabble control help, please...

Hello everyone!

I've ran in a problem/confusion that it's pretty hard even to explain it so
please be patient with me:

I am using the "Embeddable_Designer_Control.vbp" example that came with CR
8.5 - you know, the one that has a tab with the embeddable designer control
on it and another tab "preview" where you can view the changes you made on
the report.

I made some changes in the code so that the first time I run the
application, the viewer comes up first with the default report (the path to
it I hard coded) in it.

So, everything works fine, etc... Now the problem:

I would like to access specific report objects programatically in the
CRviewer if this is possible.

What I am saying is that I would like the very first time I run the app the
CR viewer to come up with populated values from my VB code variables
(obtained by reading an xml file) and than the user to be able to make
different modifications on the report in the designer.

PLease help...

thanks a lot,
Gabi.

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 00:58:45 GMT

2. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

3. com1:line feed after cr help please

4. Please Help with Jet and VB4/CR problem

5. Please help with CR and GroupSelectionFormula

6. Help me please! CR error in registry

7. Urgent, help please: Problem exporting report CR 8 and VB 6

8. Please help: Cr Error 534

9. cr.NET report source property help please

10. Please Help... CR with SQL Server

11. Help me, please! (CR printing)

12. Please help me with CR report formatin