Accessing/Exposing local printer fonts in Crystal Designer
Author Message
 Accessing/Exposing local printer fonts in Crystal Designer

I need to use some local fonts for some reports  for speed on a dot matrix
printer. Upon setting the font  I do not get any of the local printer fonts
for ant of my labels or text boxes. They work fine from word or Wordpad. Is
this a limitation? If so does anyone have a workaround. I am using Crystal
Decisions 8.0 Designer

Thanks in advance,
Dave Jones

Sun, 22 Feb 2004 03:41:28 GMT

1. A HOW-TO: Setting Printer fonts: WAS Printer fonts

2. Printer.Font.Name and Printer.Font.Size problems with HP LaserJets

3. Printer commands in Crystal Report Designer??

4. Print Crystal Reports Directly to Local Printer API

5. HELP: looking 4 report designer user interface, other than Crystal Designer

6. DeletePrinter under WinNT 4.0 returns Access Denied on Local Printer

7. Crystal Designers with Password Protected MS Access DB

8. Accessing textobject in subreport in crystal reports 6.0 ActiveX designer

9. Accessing Local URL for Crystal Management Console

10. Making dotmatrix printer substitue device fonts for tt fonts

11. Exposing public functions without exposing everything

12. Printer object and printer fonts