Running Total Field
Author Message
 Running Total Field

Hi

I'm doing a summation for one of the fields that is based on formula
"instr({STATEMENT.PROD_DESC} , "BOX") > 0" and a reset on the change of
group.

However, when none of the records matches the condition, it doesnt show up
at all? How do I allow CR to show "-" when is 0?

Using CR 8.5

Thanks,
Liming Tsai

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:30:30 GMT
 Running Total Field
Hi,
    u have to use a formulas in the property show field
if  <<FIELD or FORMULAS>> = 0
    then " - "
    else totext(<<FIELD or FORMULAS>>)

Quote:
> Hi

> I'm doing a summation for one of the fields that is based on formula
> "instr({STATEMENT.PROD_DESC} , "BOX") > 0" and a reset on the change of
> group.

> However, when none of the records matches the condition, it doesnt show up
> at all? How do I allow CR to show "-" when is 0?

> Using CR 8.5

> Thanks,
> Liming Tsai

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 20:26:44 GMT

1. Sorting on a running total field

2. running total field

3. Crystal report 7 variables in running Total field

4. variable or formular in Running Total fields

5. How Can I set a default value to a Running Total Field?

6. Running Totals in unbound field

7. Running Totals, accessing the database fields outside of the selection formula

8. Adding different sorted totals into a grand total field

9. Grand Total, Subtotal, Running Total

10. Grand Total, subtotal, running total

11. TOTAL (RUNNING TOTAL )

12. have total fields or not