Crystal Reports ver 6 Std and 6 Pro differences
Author Message
 Crystal Reports ver 6 Std and 6 Pro differences

Can anyone tell me what the differences in the std version of 6 and the pro
version of 6.  Seagate does not go into detail about the 2.

Thanks,

Marty Esthay
Programmer, ITS Corp.

Fri, 30 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Crystal Reports ver 6 Std and 6 Pro differences

Quote:

> Can anyone tell me what the differences in the std version of 6 and the pro
> version of 6.  Seagate does not go into detail about the 2.

> Thanks,

> Marty Esthay
> Programmer, ITS Corp.

Hi Marty,

The Standard version will not allow you to connect to SQL Databases like
SQL Server or Oracle.  It can only connect to PC Databases.  The
Standard does not come with the Query or Dictionary designer and has
limited programming capabilities.

Basically, it's for designing simple reports against PC based databases
with very little ability to interface with a front end application.
--
Sincerely,
Brian Dong

To reply, remove nospam from the address.

Tue, 04 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. difference between VB std/VB pro database functions

2. Differences between VB4.0 Pro and VB4.0 Std

3. STD vs PRO VB4 - What's The Difference

4. Recompiling Crystal Reports from Ver 9 to Ver 8

5. Difference between ver 4.0 and ver 5.0

6. Difference between ver 4.0 and ver 5.0

7. Indexes, std ver

8. Best Online Crystal Reports 7.0 Std Price Canadian Fo

9. ARE VER 5 REPORTS COMPATIBLE WITH VER 6 ?

10. Bound Reports Crystal Reports 4.5 Pro

11. Bound Report in Crystal Reports 3.1 pro/VB 3.0

12. crystal reports - web viewer - ver 7 - inconsistent