Set DBase file
Author Message
 Set DBase file

How do I set Crystal Report database in VB Code

I can select the .rpt file(below) but how do i set the Database path within
crystal reports using the ocx control?

CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = App.Path & "\Schedule.rpt"

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Set DBase file
An example
Report1.DataFiles(0) = "c:\new\first.mdb"

Jim

Quote:

> How do I set Crystal report database in VB Code

> I can select the .rpt file(below) but how do i set the Database path within
> crystal reports using the ocx control?

> CrystalReport1.ReportFileName = App.Path & "\Schedule.rpt"

Sat, 26 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBASE III- having problems reading dBASE files to VB

2. How do you set a dbase numeric field length

3. Can you set a dBASE field format?

4. Opening a dBase file : file not found but it exists really

5. open dbase type dbase III

6. Saving Access Table as dBase File

7. how to access Visual DBase files

8. Export a table from access as dbase 5 file

9. DAO, copy data to dBase file.

10. Problem with re-linking a dbase file

11. Importing DBase files...Tables only

12. Accessing dBase files in code