Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout
Author Message
 Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

Hi e

Can anyone pls tell me how do I print from VB 5 with Crystal Reports to a
print file not having to specify the file type.

What I want as a result is a print file as if the print port as been set to
'FILE:', indicating from my program the file name, and not having CR asking
for the file name to print to.

Will that be possible only with subclassing, or can I do it from the api.
I have tried with SETPRINTER and AddPort API but the report still goes to
LPT1:

any help is welcome, if possible with some code, as I'm getting pretty
desperate by now

Tue, 24 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help:Printing Cystal Report to a print file without file layout

2. Help: Print to FILE: port without File dialog

3. Cystal Report Print Engine help

4. Print a report via crystal reports without print dialogue displaying

5. Help - Print - Help -Print - Help - Print - Help - Print - Help

6. Direct Printing a file in windows 3.1 (16-bit) app without opening the file

7. How do I print a file in windows 3.1(16-bit) without OPENING the file

8. How do I print a file in windows 3.1(16-bit) without OPENING the file

9. disable print to file in print preview using Crystal Reports 4.6

10. cystal report directly print to printer?

11. Print table file layout??

12. How to view the files printed by VB using print to file