Summaries of SubReports in the main report
Author Message
 Summaries of SubReports in the main report

We have Crystal as an add-on reporting tool to our incident management
helpdesk system - we don't have strong internal skills in this area and
we've historically made changes to the system so the vendor can't help
either, so any advice much appreciate

I have a report (runs as a subreport) that calculates the SLA performance
for either ticket raised and closed - but rather than getting the
performance and close time per ticket I'd like to get the average per team
and priority. If I re-do the subreport all into the same report so I can do
the summary I get 'memory full' errors (as a subreport it works without a
problem)

am I missing something here - can I pass a parameter back to the main report
and average there, I guess I can't in the subreport as that would average
only the current record

any help gratefully received

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:45:29 GMT

1. Get subreport's summary from main report

2. Summary/Detail Report without using SubReports

3. filtering subreports based on main report fields

4. main report with subreport in columns

5. Accessing Subreport field from main report in Crystal

6. add subreport(s) to main report

7. Subreport does not show when main report is blank

8. Subreport is not showing when main Report does not have records

9. problem linking a main report to a subreport

10. Displaying Subreport Totals Fields in Main Report

11. Linking subreport to main report using multiple-value or range parameters

12. How to pass value from the subreport to main report