PLEASE HELP - Basic Question
Author Message
 PLEASE HELP - Basic Question

I am developing an application in VB 6 and I have created all the report
in DataReport but I had no luck creating Mailing Labels using DataReport
so I am using Crystal Report 6.0.  I have created the .rpt file by using
Mailing Labels wizard and saved it without the data.  I am using ADO and
getting the data back from a SQL Server to a recordsource called RS.  How
do I set the records source to the report and print and preview it?
Please send me code example because I ahve no clue on how to do.

Thanks a million in advance.

Mon, 30 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 PLEASE HELP - Basic Question
hi,
hope this can help...
Dim ReportApplication As New CRAXDRT.Application
Dun Report As New CRAXDRT.Report

Set Report = ReportApplication.OpenReport(yourReport.rpt")
Report.Database.SetDataSource RS

frmRptViewer.Show (1) 'form contain CRViewer to preview report
'Report.printout (if you want to print directly)

regards,
Jcwy

Quote:

>I am developing an application in VB 6 and I have created all the report
>in DataReport but I had no luck creating Mailing Labels using DataReport
>so I am using Crystal Report 6.0.  I have created the .rpt file by using
>Mailing Labels wizard and saved it without the data.  I am using ADO and
>getting the data back from a SQL Server to a recordsource called RS.  How
>do I set the records source to the report and print and preview it?
>Please send me code example because I ahve no clue on how to do.

>Thanks a million in advance.

Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please, Help, Basic questions

2. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

3. Please Help! Printing Question in Visual Basic

4. Visual Basic Training Question - Please Help...

5. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

6. PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

7. An Urgent Question Please , Please help me

8. Database Question Please Help and jpeg and gif question

9. Questions about refreshing datas (VB6+ADO+SQLSERVER2000) - please help (Newb question)

10. Questions about refreshing datas (VB6+ADO+SQLSERVER2000) - please help (Newb question)

11. PLEASE HELP, NEED HELP WITH VERY BASIC VB5

12. VBA info please (needed quick), very basic questions anyone would know