Pass Sub-Report value to Main
Author Message
 Pass Sub-Report value to Main

Hi. How can i use a Value in a Sub-Report??

I want to pass the Value of the Sub-Report {IvasF.IVA} to my Main report, any Help??

Thanks Regards

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:41:08 GMT
 Pass Sub-Report value to Main
Shared Variable

Thu, 14 Jul 2005 08:32:45 GMT

1. Main report value<-pass/return->subReport values (ActiveX Designer Component 6.0)

2. Passing values from the sub report, onto the main report

3. How to pass value from the subreport to main report

4. Pass value field subreport to main report

5. Passing values from a subreport to the main report

6. Passing values from subreport to main report

7. Newbie Post: Passing Values back to Sub Main

8. How to pass the shared variables from subreport to main report (urgent)

9. Passing Params or Vars from subreports to main reports

10. Passing Parameter from Main Report to 3 Subreports

11. Linking subreport to main report using multiple-value or range parameters

12. Passing a value from a sub-report