Linking VB to mailing labels in Access
Author Message
 Linking VB to mailing labels in Access

I have about 20 reports in Access using thier Avery Wizard
to create seperate mailing label lists, and I'd like to be
able to run those directly from VB. Currently, my client
fills out the data through the VB interface I made, but
has to switch to Access to print mailing lables from that
data. I'd like to be able to print them through a menu on
the VB interface. Does anyone know how I'd access the
reports through VB?

Thanks!

Bill

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 03:55:36 GMT
 Linking VB to mailing labels in Access
your best bet is using CR 4.6 it does mailing labels .. cuz 8.5 sucks at
this point
is my humble Opinion.  Cr 4.6 comes with VB5 pro  and might also come with
vb6.

what i have done is made a field (yes/no) type  in the database  and in vb
so the user can select what names/ addresses get printed.

just set a formula in CR to handle the database yes/no field.

Quote:
> I have about 20 reports in Access using thier Avery Wizard
> to create seperate mailing label lists, and I'd like to be
> able to run those directly from VB. Currently, my client
> fills out the data through the VB interface I made, but
> has to switch to Access to print mailing lables from that
> data. I'd like to be able to print them through a menu on
> the VB interface. Does anyone know how I'd access the
> reports through VB?

> Thanks!

> Bill

Fri, 23 Apr 2004 13:20:58 GMT

1. Connect VB to mailing label reports in Access

2. creating word mailing labels with Mail Merge

3. E-mail address not available in Access 97 with Link Exchange/Outlook Wizard

4. Adding websites to link labels in VB.NET

5. Mailing Labels Using Word 2000 & VB 6

6. VB generating MS Word Mailing Labels??

7. Mailing Labels in VB 6.0

8. Printing Mailing Labels using VB 6 Report Designer

9. Automating Word from VB - Mailing Labels OR Envelopes

10. Can i change Mailing label type from VB

11. Accessing Linked Oracle Tables in Access Using ODBC in VB

12. How to move from label to label in a loop in VB version 3